Post Leaving Cert (PLC) courses offered at Kylemore College are funded by the Department of Education & Science and assisted by the European Social Fund (ESF).
All PLC courses at Kylemore College are included on the Department of Education and Science's Internationalisation register of progammes approved by the Minister for Education and Science for the purpose of access to employment by students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Fees - EU Nationals
- There is no tuition fees charged for PLC courses.
- There is a one-off college Registration Fee which is payable by all students. All students who have been offered a place will be advised of registration dates and fees.
Fees - Non EU Nationals
- Tuition - Non EU Nationals are charged the Economic Fee, which is between €3600 - €4,000 per annum.
- Participants who pay the economic fee should be self-supporting, and have approval to remain in the State.
- NOTE: As there may be changes to the conditions for Non-EU Nationals who seek entry to PLC courses, please contact the Department of Education and Science and Department of Justice Equality and Law Reform for the most up-to-date information.
Fees are refundable where a class is not formed. In these circumstances fees will be returned by post. There may be a delay due to administrative procedures. The College does not refund fees where a student voluntarily withdraws from the course.
Maintenance Grants Scheme for Post Leaving Certificate Courses
Courses qualify under the Grant Scheme for PLC students.