All Courses will be commencing week beginning Monday 22nd January (except where otherwise stated)
You can enroll on a course in the main office of the college at any of the times listed below. Please note that places are allocated on a first come first served basis only and on full payment of fee. You may also enroll by post following the guidelines at the bottom of this page.
|Date||Daytime Enrolment Session||Evening time Enrolment Session|
|Monday 8th January||11am to 12 noon||7pm to 8:30pm|
|Tuesday 9th January||11am to 12 noon|| 7pm to 8:30pm|
|Wednesday 10th January||11am to 12 noon|| 7pm to 8:30pm|
|Monday 15th January||11am to 12 noon|| 7pm to 8:30pm|
|Tuesday 16th January||11am to 12 noon|| 7pm to 8:30pm|
|Wednesday 17th January||11am to 12 noon|| 7pm to 8:30pm|
Complete an Adult Education Course Booking Form;
Please complete it fully and clearly in block capitals. Alternatively request a (postal) hard copy Course Booking Form by emailing email@example.com or phoning the Main Office on (01) 6265901.
Please note: If emailing for a hard copy please give your name and postal address.
Along with your fully completed Course Booking Form, attach a Cheque or Postal Order only for the course fee amount and make it payable to CDETB.
Please note: CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Send it by POST to:
Adult Education Courses,
Kylemore College will on receipt of completed course booking and Cheque/Postal Order reserve a place for you on the course (subject to availability). Please book early to avoid disappointment as there are a limited number of places available.
You can also pay in person by Credit or Laser Card - e.g. Visa, etc.
We do not accept credit card payment over the telephone.
Kylemore College will issue you (by post) with a receipt and class ticket which you must present to your tutor at your first class. Please enrol early to avoid disappointment as there are a limited number of places available.
Please Note the Following Terms and Conditions
NO ADMISSION TO CLASS WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT OF COURSE FEES.
- Fees must be paid in advance. All cheques should be crossed and made payable to Kylemore College - CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED - Fees are refundable where a class is not formed. In these circumstances fees will be returned by post. There may be a delay due to administrative procedures. The College does not refund fees where a student voluntarily withdraws from the course.
- No course will be formed where the number of students does not warrant it. The college reserves the right to close a course or to modify it in any manner it deems suitable from time to time.
- Bookings: Providing there are vacancies a person may enrol up to one week after the commencement of the course. Admission to courses is confined to those over 16 years
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any part of the College premises.
- Regular attendance is required so that you gain fully from the programme.
- NO night classes are held on a Bank Holiday, College Mid-Terms Breaks or Holidays.