Terms and Conditions
- No Admission to class without full payment of course fees.
- Fees must be paid in advance. All cheques should be crossed and made payable to Kylemore College.
- Cash will not be accepted.
- Fees are refundable where a class is not formed. In these circumstances fees will be returned by post. There may be a delay due to administrative procedures. The College does not refund fees where a student voluntarily withdraws from the course.
- No course will be formed where the number of students does not warrant it. The college reserves the right to close a course or to modify it in any manner it deems suitable from time to time.
- Bookings: Providing there are vacancies a person may enrol up to one week after the commencement of the course. Admission to courses is confined to those over 16 years.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any part of the College premises.
- Regular attendance is required so that you gain fully from the programme.
- NO night classes are held on a Bank Holiday, College Mid-Terms Breaks or Holidays.
Building on Success, Aiming for Excellence © 2018